Monday, August 4, 2008

to those who live near a Jewel-Osco store

One of my bestest friends just emailed me about a chance to make a difference when shopping at Jewel-Osco, nationwide!! We unfortunately don't have a Jewel-Osco anywhere down here, but I wanted to pass the word to all of you who may live near a Jewel-Osco store. Please help!


This is a forwarded email from one of my bestest friends' friend (did ya get that?):


As most of you know, my cousin Maddie was diagnosed with CML leukemia in December. As part of our fundraising effort to offset some of Maddie's care, we organized three Shop and Share events at any Jewel-Osco nationwide. This first Shop and Share effort is being held at the end of August. I have attached the Shop and Share forms to this email, all you need to do is print it off, present it to the cashier upon check out and 5% of your total bill goes right to Maddie!!! Please pass along this form to your friends and family, every little bit helps. Thank you for your continued support as we continue on our Mission for Maddie (http://www.missionformaddie.com/).

If this slip doesn't print (click the picture and it should come up in a new window so you can print it) and you would like the attachment, please send me an email and I'll send the attachment to you.


Thanks!!!

No comments: