Friday, August 15, 2008

introducing a new website

I've been wanting to switch domain names and give Discount Hero it's own domain. However, even though discounthero.com isn't being used, it is owned. I contacted the owner to see if he would be willing to give up the domain since it is not in use and he told me it would cost me $10,000!! That's not a good deal! lol That's actually quite insane. So I've been toying around with the idea of starting a new adventure with a new name. I've done it.

I am now the proud owner of a new website that will feature the things I talk about on here as well as other things that really benefit your family (advice, wellness, recipies, DIY, in addition to all the ways I come up with to save money). I've switched my name to Homemaker Hero. Please bookmark it as it will become my new internet home. I'm still debating continuing this blog since most of what I post here will be on the new website anyhow. However, I'll definitely keep this blog open until the end of the Kellogg's contest. The winner will be announced on here at the end of September. So be sure to enter your Kellogg's transaction (even if you didn't get the rebate in the mail).

I look forward to my new adventures with you and posting more of what I'm really all about. Please let me know what you think!!!

No comments: